Please, when returning any library materials in rainy weather,
place them in a bag when returning, to avoid any water damage.
- To receive a library card one must bring a photo identification and one of the following as proof of residence: Utility/Telephone bill, House/Apartment Lease, Vehicle Registration, or Property Tax Receipt.
1st Card: Free of charge
2nd Card: $2.50
3rd Card: $10.00
- Out of county cards are $10 per family per year
Overdues (Per Day)
- Books/Audiobooks: $.10
- DVDs: $1.00
- Free to card holding patrons
- Limited three books at one time
Copies (Per Page)
- Regular Print: $.25
- Oversize: $.50
- Color Print: $.50
Fax (Per Page)
- Receiving: $.50
- 1 hour per person per day with library card
- A 15-minute computer is available for patrons without a library card.
- We are here to help! While staff cannot do your research or write your résumé for you, they can advise you on research materials, formatting documents, or provide general assistance with online applications.
Please let us know if you need assistance with basic computer skills or need help setting up an email account.