Please, when returning any library materials in rainy weather,
place them in a bag when returning, to avoid any water damage.
- To receive a library card one must bring a photo identification and one of the following as proof of residence: Utility/Telephone bill, House/Apartment Lease, Vehicle Registration, or Property Tax Receipt.
1st Card: Free of charge
2nd Card: $2.50
3rd Card: $10.00
Overdues (Per Day)
- Books/Audiobooks: $.10
- DVDs: $1.00
- Free to card holding patrons
- Limited three books at one time
Copies (Per Page)
- Regular Print: $.25
- Oversize: $.50
- Color Print: $.50
Fax (Per Page)
- Receiving: $.50
Pandemic Temporary Computers
- 1 hour computers are available to patrons by scheduled appointment.
- 30-minute express computer is available for patrons with/without a library card.
- Time extensions are only made for job applications, resumes, school homework, and college homework/testing.
- We are here to help! While staff cannot do your research or write your résumé for you, they can advise you on research materials, formatting documents, or provide general assistance with online applications.
Please let us know if you need assistance with basic computer skills or need help setting up an email account.